Thursday, February 4, 2010

the ties and the bonds that won't come undone...

"I've got these friends back home, we keep each other afloat! We won't drown, because we all learned never to hold on to what's letting go!"


These are lyrics that i wrote for Late Nite Wars when i was in a very difficult situation. The people that i have surrounded myself with in the past 5+ years have helped me realize what is important. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for a few certain individuals that came through for me. Those days have passed but the quote still stands as something I strongly believe in.


Unfortunately, people have misquoted it and taken it lightly in the past few weeks. I would just like to make it clear that every time i sing those words, i have my best friends in mind. No matter what is said or "tweeted", the integrity of that statement stands, and the people that i sing about (and with) know just what I mean.


-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment