Sunday, November 8, 2009

last night was the show at rocko's in manchester, nh with the wonder years, maker, and lions lions. energy was supposed to play but had to drop off last minute. bummer, but the show was amazing otherwise. I've never seen that many kids come out to rocko's before. every band played tight as fuuuuuck.

the wonder years duders came over after the show and we watched tina turner live on palladia. they are playing a show in holyoke, ma today at the waterfront tavern and you should be there.

right now I'm at ryan stack's new studio in haverhill, ma recording with my other band. ryan recorded LNW's EP and 7" (soon to be out via Arrest Records) and his new studio is a huuuuuge upgrade. I can't wait for us to come back here to record the new record.

ok, I have a taco to eat, bye bye.
-erik

No comments:

Post a Comment